Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Ingredients: (4 servings)
1 lb ground beef
1 (16 oz) jar chunky salsa
1½ c water
2 c (7oz) elbow macaroni, uncooked
1¼ c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1. Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
2. Add salsa and water; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
3. Add 1 c of the cheese; cook until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
4. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 c cheese; cover. Let stand 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Ingredients: (6 servings)
1 lb lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 c)
1 can (15½ oz) original sloppy joe sauce
1 c shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
1 c Bisquick® mix
½ c milk
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Cook beef and onion in skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce.
2. Transfer to 10-inch pie dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
4. Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Saturday night we had a western-themed dinner and I got to wear my pink cowgirl hat! I thought my outfit was the best until I saw Giovanni in his Indian head-dress. Oh well, maybe next year I'll get more creative too. (The Indian, the cowgirl and...the Mexican?)
Sunday night was the formal ball and here's the happy couple all dressed up! I can't WAIT until next year! (If I'm invited again...)