Friday, April 24, 2009

Back at it FINALLY...Cookie Carnival!

I know it's been a while since I participated in Cookie Carnival but I'm back and these Lemon Bars were AMAZING! Of course I HAD to make some adjustments cuz that's just how I am. What did I do now? Well I added chopped pecans instead of almonds to the crust and then mixed in cream cheese for the filling. I know...I know...but they turned out SO yummy and my guys totally appreciated them! Don't they look so pretty on my new plate too?

3 comments:

PheMom said...

I'll bet that the cream cheese in the filling was ridiculously good! I love pecans too, so I wouldn't complain. Thanks again for playing along this month!

Tami said...

I bet that I would love the pecans even better than the almonds. What a great idea! And cream cheese...brilliant!!

kate said...

yay! they look so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...