Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Song - Perfection

Verse 1:

does your world
force you to be beautiful
force you to feel ashamed
if you weren't so beautiful
would you feel the same

look inside
do you believe
beauty lies beneath
so if you think you're beautiful
then you will really be

Chorus:

we are trapped in a world of visions
so hard to make our own decisions
and we're all just so dependent
on what others see

was a time I stared at my reflection
wondered why it's not perfection
finally I found self-affection
I could be
nobody but me

Verse 2:

does your heart
force you to be someone else
force you to act this way
if you acted like yourself
would it be ok

look around
what do you see
put your trust in me
I know if you think you're beautiful
then you will really be

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...