Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Workouts for Day 2

My workout last night was great! The gym was super crowded since it was Monday but I made it! Greg came with me, which made it even better! :)

Here's my workout for Day 2:

Thighs
-Barbell Lunges: 25 lbs, 10 reps, 4 sets
-Angled Leg Press: 110 lbs, 10 reps, 4 sets
-Lying Leg Curls: 20 lbs, 16 reps, 3 sets
-Leg Extensions: 30 lbs, 12 reps, 2 sets

Calves
-Donkey Calf Raises: 100 lbs, 10 reps, 2 sets
-Seated Calf Raises: 25 lbs, 15 reps, 2 sets

Lower Back
- Hyper Extensions Level III: 10 reps, 3 sets

Abdominals
What I realized from last night was that this program really doesn't work your abs very much and they use the same exercises OVER and OVER again! SO...I decided to do my own thing at home after my workout. I did crunches, bicycles and side crunches last night and will probably switch off between Pilates on Exercise TV and my own. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...