Friday, July 26, 2013

Pasta-Roni to the Rescue!

Growing up, we never had Pasta-Roni (or Rice-a-Roni) at our house since my mom only cooked Asian food. I mean, we had American goodies like pizza and fried chicken, but none cooked at home. Actually, I think the only time I had pasta was when I ate frozen meals for lunch during summer breaks. (Hello, Stouffers!) Anyway, I was recently turned onto Pasta-Roni thanks to a huge sale at the grocery store and my new crazy work schedule. They're not as quick as frozen meals but definitely tastier! I also like how easy the pasta was to customized. Below are a few of the meals I've recently made.

Macaroni and Cheese with Roasted Chicken

Macaroni and Cheese with Spicy Sausage

Cheesy Shells with Roasted Chicken

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...