Friday, May 8, 2015

Perfect Breakfast Bites

If you haven't seen no-bake bites around the web, let me help you get out from that rock you're living under! (JK) I actually just started making them recently and now I'm totally hooked. These bites are perfect for breakfast because they're made with my favorite morning ingredients like oats, flax and PB. I've never added coconut to my oatmeal but I'm thinking that might be a great idea! My go-to oatmeal is the Simply Balanced Oat and Quinoa Blend from Target and I always add some Garden of Life Flax and Chia to it for extra nutrients. The measurements here don't have to be too precise since they're not baked. As long as the dough comes together, they're good to go!


Ingredients: (12 bites)

1 c oats
1 c coconut flakes
1/2 c flax seed
1/2 c PB
1/2 c honey
1 tsp vanilla extract

Prep:

1. Mix all the ingredients together to form a dough.
2. Use a cookie scoop to portion out dough and form into balls.
3. Store in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...