Friday, June 26, 2009

Going Back to Basics with Good Old Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I've been experimenting with lots of new cookie recipes but I thought I'd go back to the basics this week with the Original Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies. I mean, how can go wrong with that right? They did NOT disappoint at all! Soft and chewy...JUST the way chocolate chip cookies should be! I didn't add any nuts since some of my guys don't like them and they could not stop raving about these cookies! I guess sometimes you just gotta go back to the basics! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cookie! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you try the bacon-wrapped strawberries. They are so good cut up in a salad!

You're making me want chocolate chip cookies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...