Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Turkey + Avocado = A Match Made in Panini Heaven!

One of Greg's favorite sandwich combinations is turkey and avocado so I thought I'd recreate it in Panini form! I debated whether to just slice the avocado or make a sauce out of it and decided, why not both? So half of it got mashed up with some Ranch dressing and the other half was sliced and added to the sandwich. I also added tomatoes (a must in Greg's book!) and Swiss Cheese (cuz what a Panino without cheese right?) and the flavors were amazing together! I read somewhere that Pesto would be a good addition too and will definitely have to give that a try since I have quite a few frozen Pesto cubes in my freezer.


2 comments:

Food Gal said...

That IS a match made in heaven. Invariably, whenever I order a sandwich out, it almost always is some kind of turkey-avocado type. You can't go wrong with it.

Unknown said...

wow! a delicious and healthy looking meal...i should try this one of these days...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...