Thursday, June 14, 2007

Go Shorty It's My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! I'm officially a quarter of a century old...too bad I still feel like a kid! hehe I had the most perfect time thanks to my best friends, family and of course, Greg. We had an all-girls dinner at Citizen Thai and The Monkey.

The food was great and I got a birthday ice cream!

Then we all went to Dragon Bar and danced the night away!

Saturday was my official birthday and Greg drove us down to San Jose where we went shopping at the Great Mall and played video games at Dave and Busters. Oh how I miss my old suburban town!

My mom's birthday was on Sunday and we had a big table at Red Lobster's. Greg and I surprised her with Happy 60th Birthday balloons! She was so happy and said that she didn't even mind turning 60! hehe



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...