Friday, November 5, 2010

I FINALLY Made Mini Cheesecakes!

As soon as I made my Mini Pecan Pies, I ran out and bought 3 more packages of Keebler's Mini Graham Cracker Crusts to make some Mini Cheesecakes. I have NO idea what took me so long to actually make them, but I'm so glad I did! They're not only cute but SUPER creamy and yummy! I used my stand mixer to make the filling but of course, you can always use a hand mixer. The hardest part was waiting 2 hours for them to cool in the fridge but TOTALLY worth it! You can top them with Whipped Cream and fruit or you can just devour them as is on a late Friday night like us!




Ingredients: (6 Mini Pies)


8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 c sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1 pkg Keebler's Mini Graham Cracker Crust


Prep:


1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla on medium speed until fluffy. Add egg, beating until just combined.


2. Place tart crusts on baking sheet. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture in tart crusts. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted into filling 1 inch from edge comes out clean.


3. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for filling to set.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely delicious and very easy! Thank yoi for sharing your recipe. I made them to take camping as a special treat for my family. They were a big hit!

Unknown said...

So good! I'm making them again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...