Saturday, November 6, 2010

Spicy Lil Sliders!

I had so much fun making my first batch of sliders that I decided to make some more. This time, I just used a plain non-stick pan (not that I don't still LOVE my grill!) and they cooked up in no time. I went a lil more creative with my ingredients this time and mixed some great flavors into the patties. I also topped them with some Provolone cheese and a nice smear of Kraft Hot and Spicy Mayo for a nice lil kick! There's something about eating 4 sliders that's just so much more satisfying than eating 1 regular burger, don't you agree?




Ingredients: (4 sliders)


1/2 lb ground pork
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
4 mini buns
2 slices Provolone cheese, cut in half
Hot and spicy Mayo


Prep:


1. In a bowl, mix the pork, garlic powder, cumin, oregano and paprika. Form into 4 patties.


2. Heat 1 Tbsp over medium-high heat. Heat buns until slightly charred, 5 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Slather with Mayo.


3. Heat remaining oil and add patties. Cook 5 minutes on 1st side. Flip and top with Provolone cheese. Cook another 4-5 minutes.


4. Serve on buns. Devour immediately!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...