Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Have the BEST In-Laws!

I really do have the BEST in-laws ESPECIALLY when it comes to gift giving! Kanika and Ryan got us the Cuisinart Griddler for our wedding and I just made the most AWESOME Sliders on it! This recipe is actually from the manual that came with the grill and it's SO good! The meat is just ground beef with some garlic powder and pepper (I added some Worcestershire) but the topping was what made them amazing! It's a mixture of mushrooms, thyme and olive oil browned on the grill and then topped with shredded Gruyère Cheese. How good does that sound? The sliders only needed a few minutes on each side and they were perfectly medium rare, just the way we like them! I also found these cute mini sesame buns at Trader Joe's. Now that we have a grill AND a deep fryer, we can open our own diner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...