Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Freezer is My Best Friend

For a household of 2, the freezer really comes in handy. Remember the Mango Pulled Pork I made a couple of weeks ago? Well, the recipe made a LOT of meat, so I froze half of it knowing I didn't wanna waste any of it. On a rainy Saturday afternoon, there's nothing better than knowing you've got yummy pulled pork to make Panini with! I added pickle slices, tomatoes, Dijon mayo and Smoked Gouda cheese and they came out amazing! Perfect when you want something quick before relaxing on the couch for the rest of the day! Hey, it's wet and dark outside and I just feel like being lazy in my PJ's. :)

1 comment:

Create. Snap. Eat. said...

Huh...good idea. I never freeze food I make. But this is a much more sustainable approach. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...