Monday, October 20, 2008

Sensible Portions Chips

I discovered another new snack at Walgreens, Sensible Portions Multi Grain Crips! Well, I've actually seen these in Single Serving Bags before but never bought them. OMG...they are SO good! So far I've only tried the Cheddar flavor but I'm excited to see if they'll be popular enough for Walgreens to start carrying the other ones. (They also carry the Apple Cinnamon but I don't really like sweet chips.) The Parmesan & Herb and Tomato Basil ones look really yummy! I'd totally order them online but I really don't think I could handle 12 whole bags at a time! :(

1 comment:

John said...

Hey Cookie, my name is John Moran and I am the VP of Marketing and Design at Sensible Portions. I would personally like to thank you for mentioning us on your blog.

We are excited that you enjoyed our Sensible Portions MG Crisps and are including them in your healthy lifestyle. I am also pleased to see that you are sharing the fact that you enjoy the product!

I would be happy to send yo a bag of each flavor so you can try them and let people know online what you think of the other better-for-you items that we make.

Please send me an e-mail with your shipping address to info@wgourmet.com and I will send you out some samples.

Also, to view our full list of our good 4 you snacks and order any of our Sensible Portion products please visit http://www.SensbilePortions.com. Thanks so much for all the support.
Be sure to look for our new product called Cheating with Chocolate, launching exclusively in Costco to start in 2009!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...