Friday, May 22, 2009

Mini Blueberry Muffins (SO cute!)

I thought I'd switch it up this Friday and instead of baking cookies, I made mini blueberry muffins instead. They turned out perfectly moist and everyone loved them! I even sent some to Greg's office and his coworkers were NOT disappointed! I made sure to put in a TON of blueberries so they'd burst in your mouth with every bite!

Ingredients: (48 mini muffins)

1/2 c butter, softened
1 c granulated sugar
3 eggs
1/2 c buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2-1/2 c all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 c fresh or frozen blueberries

Prep:

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, buttermilk and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in blueberries (batter will be thick).

2. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups with about a tablespoon of batter. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, those mini blueberry muffins are cute!! So, do you really work-out first then cook? I wish I had that ability, but all I do is cook and eat. So sad. We're having a give-away on our blog, so please check it out!

Unknown said...

Yikes, I don't think this asks for my website, so here it is: www.thefoodaddicts.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...