Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome to MY Diner!

Wow, it's been a while since my first attempt at shredded pork in the slow cooker and this one did NOT disappoint! The ingredients were super simple and included a sliced onion, a cup of BBQ sauce (I used Honey Mustard) and 1/2 cup of chicken stock. That's it! And what's more perfect to serve along side but Coleslaw right? My dressing was a combination of mayo, sour cream, dijon mustard and a couple of drops of red wine vinegar. SO good and SO much better than any diner could do!

4 comments:

TNF said...

The pulled pork sounds delish! And just because I'm on this cleanse :)

Passionate Eater said...

I definitely need to use my slow cooker, and this sounds like the best way to do it! How long did you cook the pork?

Cookie said...

I cooked the pork overnight on low so probably a good 9 or 10 hours. I'm pretty sure 8 would've been enough though.

CaSaundraLeigh said...

Hey--thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Love yours! =) Slow cookers are so great aren't they?! They are such time-savers that produce some of the yummiest and tender food ever! Take care =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...