Monday, July 18, 2011

Another Great Recommendation!

My new coworker, Jessica, is definitely my new recipe buddy! Her first recommendation for Chicken Carbonara was definitely a winner so I knew she had good taste! She suggested another recipe for Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic from The Barefoot Contessa (who I absolutely LOVE!). At first I was a bit skeptical cuz well, 40 cloves of garlic is a LOT. But then I noticed that Ina was cooking an entire chicken and since I usually only cook 2 thighs, I'll only be needing 10 cloves. It's still a lot more garlic than I'm used to but I decided to give it a shot anyway. Boiling the garlic really does mellow out the flavor and they just sorta melt into the sauce. I served the chicken with some mashed potatoes and added my own touch by topping them with some CHEESE! My hubby loved it! Another winner! Thanks Jessica!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...