Thursday, July 28, 2011

Restaurant-Quality Bulgogi from Trader Joe's!

Here's yet another reason I love Trader Joe's, Bulgogi! It's another one of their pre-marinaded meat packages that takes no time at all to prepare but yet tastes AMAZING! My hubby LOVES Bulgogi and orders it every time we go to a Korean restaurant. He basically determines whether or not he'll go back based on if he likes that ONE dish. I was a bit unsure when I first brought the package home since I didn't know how authentic it would taste but OMG I'm SO glad we tried it! It literally tasted better than a lot of restaurants we've been to! I served the meat over rice and topped it with a fried egg Bibimbap style!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, I love bulgogi too. Thanks for the tip, I've been craving it recently!

nicole said...

Hi, How did you cook this bulgogi? I bought some and I'm wondering what the best way to cook it would be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...