Wednesday, October 17, 2012

An Easy Dinner on a HOT Night

Maybe it's not technically HOT but 80 degrees is pretty high up there for San Francisco especially since it only cooled down to about 70 at night. The last thing I wanted to do was stand over a hot stove so I knew dinner had to be something that can cook itself. The solution? Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Casserole! You might think that turning on the oven will heat up our apartment but thankfully our kitchen is designed in a way that the heat escapes out the window without reaching the living room. (I know, genius!) To make things even easier, I used cooked chicken strips and left out the bell peppers so all I had to do was mix everything up and in the oven they go. 20 minutes later and we were enjoying a VERY comforting pasta dinner!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...