Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Sunday, November 11, 2007
6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
¼ c mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon mustard
¼ tsp parsley
¼ tsp salt
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
1lb extra lean ground beef
1pkg (6oz) Stuffing Mix
2 tsp chili powder OR 1tsp garlic powder
3/4c chunky salsa OR 3/4c BBQ sauce
3/4c shredded Mexican style OR cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and the seasoning until well blended.
2. Press evenly into 12 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray; make an indentation in center of each with back of spoon.
3. Spoon sauce evenly into indentations in meatloaves.
4. Bake 30 min or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F).
5. Top evenly with cheese; continue baking 5 min or until cheese is melted.
6. Let stand 10 min before serving.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
Ingredients: (4 servings)
4 pork loin or rib chops, 1 inch thick (1 ½ lbs)
¼ c beef or chicken broth
4 medium potatoes, cut into fourths
4 small carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 medium onions, cut into fourths
¾ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
1. Remove fat from pork. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
2. Add broth, potatoes, carrots and onions to skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and pork is slightly pink when cut near bone. Sprinkle with parsley.