Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jillian Michaels is KICKING my BUTT!

Thanks to Exercise TV onDemand, Jillian Michaels has now kicked my butt TWICE! I LOVE this workout cuz it's intense but still really fun. Jillian is a really motivating trainer and I can see why she's so popular. She constantly pushes you to the limit throughout the hour-long workout but makes these witty comments in between so you don't hate her while sweating your butt off! Jillian is all about circuit-training and makes you work in sets of 2 throughout the workout. There are a lot of jumps and kicks with some abs and punching in between. If you have onDemand and can spare an hour in your day, you should DEFINITELY give this workout a try! You'll be tired but you'll feel REALLY good after!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like quite a workout. And she does seem like she would woop your butt!!!
I have been on the treadmill an hour in the morning. Boring - but I'm in the routine now.

Thanks for visiting - glad to find your blog too! Annie ;)

What's for Supper? said...

I have been doing her 20 minute Shred and love it. She is really good.

Danica's Daily said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am near San Fran too!

I LOVE Jillian's workouts and DVD's. I have done her other DVD's and her circuits from her site with great results. I have been pondering checking this one out too. It definitely sounds like I need to - great review!

Food Gal said...

I think I need that video after wolfing down almond cookies and a hazelnut cake at the farmers market today. But I tell ya, they were worth the calories! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...