Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!!!

Here's a recap of my LONG Christmas weekend...

Day 1 (Sunday): Me and Greg had our own lil Christmas Eve since he was flying down to see his parents on Monday. He liked his presents and I loved mine!




Day 2 (Christmas Eve): My famliy came over my place in the afternoon and we had lots of Yi's Cooking!



Dips (Spinach, Roasted Peppers, Guacamole and Salsa), Baked Shrimp, Italian Green Beans, Chicken Tenders and Teriyaki Salmon. YUM!

Here's Dani, Sydney, Me and my Mommy.

Day 3 (Christmas Day): This was a special day reserved just for Mommy and me. I gave her a tour of my work (The Pyramid) and then we walked to the Westfield Shopping Center to watch Enchanted.
That night we walked over to the Embarcadero Center and took some pictures with the pretty decorations. It was SO cold but SO worth it!

I had WONDERFUL Christmas weekend filled with everything I could ever hope for and I don't just mean the presents! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...