Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mini Muffin Swirls for the Party

Tonight we were invited to Greg's friend Dan's house for another holiday party. I didn't want us to show up empty-handed (and I just bought my mini-muffin pan!) so I made some Mini Muffin Cookies with my holiday swirled morsels. Look how cute they are! And SO semi-homemade! hehe

Ingredients: (24 cookies)

1 pkg (16 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip or 1 pkg (16.5 oz) Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
1 c (6 oz) SWIRLED Morsels, any flavor

Preparations:

1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
2. Place squares of dough into prepared muffin cups; press down to make a deep well.
3. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Remove from oven to wire rack(s). While still warm, fill cookie cups with morsels. Morsels will soften and retain their shape. Cool completely. With tip of knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...