Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Brunch with My Mommy!

Happy Easter everyone! My mommy and I had a great time today with yummy food and LOTS of sunshine! We had Brunch at Palomino on the Embarcadero, which as you can see, had sunlight just pouring in through every window. My mommy got the Lobster Benedict and was really delighted when she saw the HUGE bites lobster meat under the beautiful yellow Hollandaise sauce. The potatoes that came on the side were also perfectly seasoned. (I stole a few bites so I could blog about it of course!) I got the Seafood Louie Salad and Creamy Mushroom Soup. I wasn't a big fan of the soup cuz the texture felt a lil strange but the salad was SO good! It was full of BIG chunks of crabmeat, shrimp and LOBSTER and the dressing was creamy and yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...