Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lamb Chops Marinated Overnight

What do you get when you marinate lamb chops for a whole 24 hours? YUMMY GOODNESS, that's what! Seriously simple recipe! All I did was marinate the chops in some dried thyme, oregano and rosemary with some olive oil added to make the herbs stick. Toss everything in a Ziplock and stick it in the fridge. The next day I just grill them on about 5 minutes on each side. Oh and you'll NEVER guess what I served them on top of! Yes, they might LOOK like regular mashed potatoes but they're MASHED TATOR TOTS! That's what you get when you watch Chopped on the Food Network too much! You become VERY creative with what you have in the fridge! I mean, why not right? Somebody's already put all that good flavor into the Tator Tots and all I have to do is heat them and then mash them up! And of course they wouldn't be mashed potatoes without a LITTLE bit of butter and milk right? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...