Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Great "Stolen" Recipe!

Whenever we visit my mother-in-law, I always find time to flip through her cookbooks and "steal" some great recipes. She's got a whole shelf full of them in the kitchen so I'm sure I'll never run out of stuff to read. This is a recipe for Braised Cod with Vegetables from her Illustrated Kitchen Bible, which BTW is a great book with lots of good recipes and yummy pictures. You can also find the recipe here at iVillage. The only thing I changed was using baby potatoes instead of big ones and omitting the leeks cuz Greg's not a fan. I also served the dish over some couscous to soak up all the sauce. It was an easy and flavorful dish that's a bit different than what I would normally make and that's always fun!


3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...