Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lamb is a Must for Easter Dinner!

When I think of Easter Sunday, I think of Champagne Brunch in the sun and a big dinner that involves lamb. Growing up, we would gather with family and friends and the table would be filled with a big Honey Baked Ham, my cousin's potato salad, some type of asparagus dish, sweet rolls and my favorite, a leg of lamb. Since there was only the 2 of us, I thought a whole leg would be a bit excessive so I made chops instead. I had just watched Aarti make her Spicy Sticky Lamb Chops and definitely wanted to try them! I used ground coriander and cumin instead of the coriander and fennel seeds so I skipped the toasting and grinding part. I just stirred all the marinade ingredients together and added the meat in the morning so that it could soak up all the yummy flavors. It turned out SO yummy and easy too. Perfect Easter dinner for 2!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...