Friday, April 15, 2011

I LOVE Easter Colors (and M&M's)!

Easter is one of my favorite holidays mainly cuz I LOVE all the pastel colors and even better are all the candies featuring the colors! I can never resist buying at least a couple of bags of Easter M&M's so to stop myself from eating entire bags by myself, I decided to make some PB Cookies with them. I can't think of a better combination than PB and chocolate, especially when they're in such pretty colors!




Ingredients: (4 dozen cookies)


1-1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 c (2 sticks) butter, softened
1/2 c creamy peanut butter
1/2 c granulated sugar
1/2 c packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 bag M&M's


Prep:


1. Preheat oven to 350°F.


2. Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl. Beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in M&M's.


3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.


4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

1 comment:

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I love the colors too. Very nice cookies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...