Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Mother-in-Law Has NEVER Had Nutella?

My hubby always told me he never had Nutella before and now I know why. I was asking my mother-in-law if she liked Nutella and she told me she'd never had it before. OMG! Ok, so I knew I DEFINITELY had to let her taste how yummy this spread is. I decided to make add it to some Pumpkin Muffins to bring down for Thanksgiving and they turned out amazing! Chocolate, Hazelnut AND Pumpkin, how can you go wrong?




Ingredients: (12 muffins)


1-1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 c granulated white sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 c canned pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix!)
1 c Nutella


Prep:


1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.


2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, spice and salt.


3. In the bowl of your electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.


4. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture, pumpkin puree and Nutella


5. Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...