Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Yummy Chili Inspired by Knorr

For some reason, Knorr French Onion Mix always go on sale during this time of the year. Probably cuz it makes the easiest Spinach Dip that's perfect for those last-minute parties. I always stock up and then have so many packets left over that I need to find ways to use them. Tonight, I was inspired by the Two Bean Chili on their website. I only used Black Beans (Cuban style from Trader Joe's) and also cooked the whole thing on the stovetop instead of baking it. The Corn Muffins I used were Bobby Flay's Blue Corn Muffins, which has always been a favorite at our house. A VERY yummy and comforting dinner on a cold Sunday night!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Brrr, with this chilly weather lately, there's nothing better than a big bowl of chili. Especially with buttered corn bread!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...