Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Long Recap of My Christmas Weekend!

I'm sad that Christmas is over but I sure had the best weekend with my family! As always, my hubby went home to SoCal to see his family and my mom came up to stay with me. Here's a picture of my welcome setup complete with homemade cookies, Godiva Dark Chocolates and Biscuits! I think my mom felt welcomed! We decided to eat out this year instead of me cooking up a storm like I've done in previous years cuz it's just more relaxing and gives my mom a chance to try out some places in the city. Nothing fancy but just yummy food and festive atmosphere.




Friday night we headed to Fuzio Bistro at the Embarcadero Center for some dinner and lights. My mom got the Shrimp Scampi and completely LOVED it!




Next up was Saturday's lunch at South Beach Cafe, where we enjoyed a yummy Shrimp Pizza and Tiramisu shipped STRAIGHT from Italy! It tasted AMAZING!




Saturday night we were off to Fisherman's Wharf and snapped a beautiful picture in front of their HUGE Christmas Tree!




Then it was dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, where we caught Michael Jackson's Thriller video, which is one of my favorite childhood memories!




Sunday, my cousin Dani and Sydney came up to join us for lunch at 70 Bar at the Hilton Hotel, which was one of the only places open on Christmas Day. We were totally surprised and blown away by their Christmas Special, which were these HUGE Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tails! OMG they were good!






At last it was back at my place and we tore open the Godiva Chocolates and homemade goodies! So there you have it, the BEST Christmas ever...at least until next year!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

Wow, you have been feasting for the holidays. But then, that's what they're all about. Your Mom looks like she enjoyed every bite and every minute, too. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...