Thursday, December 1, 2011

Turkey Weekend Recap!

We're back from another fun-filled Turkey Day Weekend and here's a lil recap. Here we are Wednesday after arriving in Ontario. We ate at a new hip restaurant (which I don't remember the name of) and had some really yummy Fushion food.




Here's mom with my muffins in Pringles Can!




My contribution to Turkey Day dinner, Paula Deen's Cranberry Sauce. VERY yummy and not too sweet!




I just had to take a picture of my pretty Cheese and Crackers platter for pre-dinner snacking!




Happy couple ready to be stuffed with TURKEY!




Dad with his turkey, Rotisserie-style!




Mom with her turkey, traditional-style. (BOTH were equally yummy!)




Gorgeous Thanksgiving table-setting!




Happy couple after being stuffed!




Hubby and Kanika with their birthday cupcakes! YEA!




I also had to take a picture of my pretty left-over sandwich plate on Friday night!




Saturday night dinner with my mommy at Macaroni Grill! (Don't judge!)

2 comments:

Food Gal said...

What a feast! And look at you with the blonde bangs. So glam!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

It looks like you had a wonderful turkey weekend! Everything looks ever so good.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Cheers,

Rosa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...