Sunday, January 22, 2012

Celebrating Chinese New Year with Cookies!

I remember as a kid, I LOVED the Almond Cookies you get in those see-through plastic containers from Chinese markets. They were just so buttery and full of almond flavor and I could seriously eat the entire thing in one sitting. (Hum, wonder why I was a chubby kid!) I recreated those yummy memories today with these Almond Cookies and they were just as good as I remember them! Maybe not the most traditional recipe but oh SO good and SO perfect for Chinese New Year! Of course, I had to make some cute containers to put them in with my Cricut!



1 comment:

Food Gal said...

I always thought it was such a treat, too, if you happened to find a Chinese restaurant that gave you not only fortune cookies with the check, but almond cookies, too. It's a rarity these days, though, unfortunately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...