Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finally...Another Post About Working Out!

It's been a LONG time since I posted about working out but trust me, I've been at it! I just haven't done anything new so there wasn't anything to write about. I have created a new lifting routine for myself which consists of Superset Arm workouts twice a week and I'm excited to tell you about them! I do all the exercises in 3 sets of 10 reps with 1 minute rest in between. You'll notice that I split my days between chest/triceps and biceps/back/shoulders so that I'm working a different area once a week. I also have 4 different routines so that my muscles really get a chance to develop in all areas. On my Off Days I do 200 abs either crunches or leg lifts. So here we go!


Week 1


-Incline Dumbbell Press/Incline Dumbbell Flys
-Flat Dumbbell Press/Skull Crushers
-Rope Extensions/Rope Pushdowns


-Machine Rows/Dumbell Curls
-Wide Grip Pulldowns/Reverse Grip Pulldowns
-Dumbbell Shoulder Press/Dumbbell Lateral Raise
-Dumbbell Delt Flys/Bent-over Dumbbell Rows


Week 2


-Flat Dumbbel Press/Flat Dumbbell Flys
-Bench Dips/Bench Push-ups
-Dumbbell Kickbacks/Dumbbell Extensions


-Wide Grip Back Pulldowns/Reverse Grip Pulldowns
-Standing Preacher Curls/Dumbbell Curls
-Machine Shoulder Press/Dumbbell Upright Rows
-Back Extensions/Dumbbell Front Raises

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

I'm tired just reading this list. LOL
Good for you for working out so diligently. It's a good way to work off the calories so that you can reward yourself later with something extra delicious. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...