Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year Treats with the Cricut!

One of the (many) things on my Christmas List was the Cricut Cutter. I saw a commercial for it on The Food Network and it looked like the perfect craft tool for me cuz I love making greeting cards! Since I have the most awesome in-laws, I of course received it promptly and couldn't wait to test it out! It really is the perfect lil machine for me! I definitely have a lot more to learn but I've already been able to create some really cute New Year's gifts for my mom! These are the cookies that I made with my Williams-Sonoma Message in a Cookie Cutter, which BTW are the most buttery and yummy treats in the world!




Cute box made with my Cricut!




Jazzed up Pringles Cans with wrapping paper and more Cricut fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...