Friday, April 24, 2009

Platinum Chef Challenge #13!

Now it's MY turn to host The Platinum Chef Challenge and I've got some great Spring food for you! Let's first review the rules, shall we?


“Platinum Chef Challenge started as an activity on a cooking message board to encourage members to create a meal out of 5 selected ingredients. You might think they go together, and you might not. You might have used them before, or maybe not. Maybe you will have a recipe in mind, and maybe you will create a new one. Most likely, you’ll put on your creative (chef’s) hat and whip out something new and exciting. To play, just create a meal using the five given ingredients and blog about it. Please link back to this post, and feel free to include the event logo in your blog. The meal can consist of 1 or 2 dishes - so you can use all the ingredients in one recipe, or make two. Example: main dish + side, appetizer + main dish, main dish + dessert, etc. But, if more than one dish is created, each dish must use at least two of the ingredients (and, any ingredient may be repeated and used in both dishes if desired). You can add whatever other ingredients you like.”

NOW here are my lucky #13 ingredients:
Asparagus (green or white)Garlic (chopped, roasted, etc)Mushrooms (any variety you like)
Strawberries (fresh, preserved, dried, etc) Cheese (any kind you like)

Please send me your recipes and pictures by May 31th.
Name
Location
Name of your dish(es) and your blog
Pictures you want in the Round-up
Link to the PCC post in your blog
Good luck and I can't wait to see your creativity!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Cookie! Thanks so much for letting me know. I lost track of this and was desperately seeking the next challenge. I'll definitely try to participate - great ingredients. I'm still without internet at home! THey tell me next week so we'll see. I may have to start downloading at work.

txsjewels said...

long-time lurker, first-time commenter here: i've never heard of platinum chef challenge, but i'm down wit dat. love your blog. i'll send pics of my PCC creation!

Stefany said...

YAY!!! I was starting to wonder if this was ever coming back! I hate asparagus so I will have to get creative :-)

Stefany said...

LOL @ asparagus guac! The only time I've had it and liked it was when it was covered in hollandaise sauce, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...