Tuesday, September 8, 2009

$10 Dinners

I know a lot of people don't like the Next Food Network Star Winner, Melissa d'Arabian, but I wanted to give the show a chance so I started recording a couple of the episodes.  She does get annoying sometimes (kinda like Rachael Ray) but she was very informative. She had great ideas on saving money and not just "DUH" ones like Sandra Lee's "buy in bulk" tip.  Her recipes also sound simple enough for any busy person to make.  I definitely wanna try her Salmon Cakes and Green Onion Biscuits!  Have you watched $10 Dinners yet?  What are your thoughts on Melissa?

1 comment:

Ninette said...

I haven't seen her show yet, but I'm glad you've found it informative. I like the balanced direction of your blog -- exercise and food!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...