Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baking Cookies Again!

I've decided that I've been in Cookie Baking Hybernation for way too long now and I can't still use the fact that I've just moved.  I wanted to make something simple but yummy.  I checked my pantry and had some white chocolate chips and cocoa powder on hand so these cookies were born!
Ingredients: (2 dozen cookies)
1 c all-purpose flour
1/3 c baking cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tso salt
1/2 c (1 stick) butter, softened
1/3 c granulated sugar
1/3 c packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 c white chocolate morsels
Prep:
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.  Beat butter, sugars and vanilla in large mixer until creamy.  Beat in egg and gradually beat in flour mixture.  Stir in morsels.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.  Bake for 9-11 minutes until centers are set.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...