Monday, July 8, 2013

No Time to Grocery Shop!

Now that I'm back to work, some weeks I just have NO time for grocery shopping. What do I do? I turn to my well-stocked pantry, of course! I always keep a few cans of salmon and boxes of different pastas around and my fridge is never without butter and heavy cream. So tonight, we enjoyed a yummy salmon pasta dinner without a trip to the store!
Ingredients:

1 Tbsp butter
1/2 c green onions, chopped
1/4 c seafood stock
1/4 c heavy cream
1 (5 oz) can salmon
Pasta, cooked

Prep:

1. Melt butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until tender, 5 minutes.

2. Add stock and deglaze. Stir in cream and simmer until thickened, 2 minutes.

3. Add salmon and pasta and toss to combine. Serve warm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...