Monday, June 15, 2015

Muffins Galore!

Boy have I been on a muffin kick lately! These Mocha Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins were the perfect bite-size breakfast treats! I used mini chocolate chips cuz I felt like I could add more since they're smaller. :)


For a slightly healthier breakfast, I made these Oatmeal Muffins with Dates, Cranberries and Pecans. I also added some coconut flakes which made them taste a bit exotic.


Since I had some bananas that needed to be used up, I made these incredibly healthy Whole Wheat Banana Raisin Muffins. I figured these will balance out all the Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins I've been eating!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Muffins are the best! I love how portable (and convenient) they are!

GiGi Eats said...

Lemon Poppy Seed muffins were ALWAYS my favorite!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...