Saturday, November 1, 2008

My First Pizza!

I think I've found a new favorite product! Pillsbury® Pizza Crust! It's SO easy to use! I've never made pizza before but I have a feeling I'll be making a lot more now that I have this! We had a LOT of chicken left over from the Enchiladas and BBQ Sauce left over from some ribs that I made last weekend, so I thought what would be better than BBQ Chicken Pizza? (Nothing...DUH!) All I needed to add on top of that was some sliced red onions and mushrooms and of course, LOTS of CHEESE! :)

Ingredients:

1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
½ c BBQ sauce
1 c cooked cubed chicken
½ medium red onion, cut into thin strips
1 c sliced mushrooms
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 c grated Parmesan cheese

Prep:

1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil. Unroll pizza crust dough in pan; press dough to edges of pan.

2. Spread BBQ sauce evenly over dough to within ¼-inch of edges. Top with chicken, onion, mushrooms and cheeses.

3. Bake 12 to 20 minutes or until cheeses are melted and edges are deep golden brown.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...