Saturday, December 6, 2008

Raisin Bran Muffins?

I had a whole box of Raisin Bran left over from my Pear Carrot Muffins so I searched online to see what else I could make. I found this recipe on the Kelloggs website and decided to give it a shot. I jazzed it up with some Peanut Butter and extra raisin. SO yummy!


Ingredients: (6 muffins)

1/2 c all-purpose flour
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 c sugar
1-1/2 c Raisin Bran Cereal
1/2 c milk
1 egg
1/2 c peanut butter
1/4 c raisins

3 Tbsp vegetable oil

Prep:

1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.

2. Stir together Raisin Bran and milk into mixing bowl and let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg, peanut butter and vegetable oil. Beat well.

3. Add flour mixture and raisins to cereal mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter evenly into 6 lined muffin pan cups.

4. Bake at 400° F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...