Thursday, October 7, 2010

Christmas Cookies in October!

I bought Taste of Home's Christmas Cookies Magazine last year with every intention of baking TONS of goodies from it but somehow never got around to it. It's been sitting on my table ever since and I finally decided to bake some Soft Buttermilk Sugar Cookies. It was one of the recipes I marked to try and I'm so glad I did! They're SO soft and buttery (thanks to me NOT overbaking them!) and had just the right amount of sweetness. I'm already seeing Christmas Cards in the stores so why not bake some Christmas Cookies right? I love the holidays and can't get enough of them anyway!

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

These cookies should be consumed every day of the year. They're too good to relegate to just one season. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...