Sunday, October 31, 2010

Because Deep-Fried Things are Just BETTER!

After making my Mango Pulled Pork Panini, I STILL had more meat left so I decided to put it to good use. I've ALWAYS wanted to make Chimichangas at home since they're one of Greg's favorite dishes to order at a Mexican restaurant. With the help of my lil deep fryer, it was finally possible! These came out so crispy and yummy! I wanted to really make them restaurant-quality so I even made some Guac to serve on top. Perfect football-watching snacks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa those do look good, and I am a big fan of fried foods too.

julie said...

Those look really good! I would have thought you got them at a restaurant. YUM!

daphne sy said...

woohhoo! drooling. . .I definitely try this one out one day=)
my blog, healthy flat

Create. Snap. Eat. said...

This looks yummy. I don't have the cuts to deep fry at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...