Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Fruit Cocktail Muffins

I had some Fruit Cocktail sitting around so I decided to bake with them. I have NO idea why I thought Pumpkin Pie Spice would work but it did! Guess I have a talent for making yummy muffins huh? :)




Ingredients: (6 muffins)


1/2 milk
2 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
1 egg
1-1/4 c all-purpose flour
3/4 c sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
8 oz Fruit Cocktail Mix, undrained


Prep:


1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray or line 6 muffin cups.


2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, milk and egg. In another bowl, combine the four, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and spice. Stir dry ingredients into wet just until moistened. Stir in cocktail mix.


3. Fill muffins cups almost to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick inserted into middle of a muffins comes out clean.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...