Monday, July 30, 2012

No Shame in Using the Blue Box!

If I had all the time in the world, I'd love to make everything from scratch every night. Unfortunately I work fulltime and I'm lucky if I can get dinner on the table before 9pm. That being said, I'd still like us to have something homemade instead of takeout so I get help from convenience items like good old Kraft Mac and Cheese. I know some of you will think less of me for using the boxed stuff but I'm only human and there are only 24 hours in my day! Besides, it's not like I don't jazz things up like tonight's Crab Horseradish Mac and Cheese. Doesn't look anything like the boxed stuff, now does it? It's got crabmeat, horseradish cheddar and baked with a crusty breadcrub topping! Not bad for 30 minutes in the kitchen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...