Saturday, January 30, 2010

What to do with ALL that CHICKEN?

Make Pot Pie! I decided to make Chicken Pot Pie after watching them being made on Everyday Food. (I LOVE that show!) I loosely followed the recipe (as I usually do) and used Pillsbury Pie Crust instead of puff pastry since I didn't have any. I also made just 1 medium-sized pie instead of 4 small ones. It's not the prettiest thing in the world but tasted SO good! The chicken and carrots inside were creamy and just so satifying. Chicken Pot Pie is just such comfort food and perfect for a Saturday night!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Meanie.

I am reading this at 9 o clock at night after just roasting up a chicken - of WHICH I have MUCHO left overs... so guess where they will be going tomorrow... oh pot pie - I LOVE THEE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...