Sunday, August 18, 2013

Nothing Says "We Will Miss U" Like Shortbread Cookies!

I received a set of cookie cutters from Williams Sonoma a while ago called Message in a Cookie. Unfortunately I can't link it because the product is no longer available. :( They're basically a set of 3 cookie cutters in the shapes of a rectangle, a heart and a star. The unique thing about them is that they have a press where you can insert letters and make your own greetings. Tonight, I made "We Will Miss U" Cookies for our Farewell Interns Lunch tomorrow. The recipe is a simple Shortbread Cookie but of course, the key to any cutout cookie recipe is patience, which I don't really have. Do you KNOW how long 2 hours of dough chilling feels like to me? TOTALLY worth it though!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...