Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Can Always Count on Ravioli!

I always keep a few packages of Ravioli in the freezer for days when I'm too busy to make a big presentation. You can cook them without thawing them first, just a few minutes longer than the package directions. Tonight I was concentrating on baking some yummy cookies so I turned to my trusty Ravioli. I added some chicken strips and made a simple Alfredo Sauce. I can't believe I used to turn to the jarred stuff cuz making white sauce from scratch is just about as easy as you can get. Melt some butter, add some cream, let it thicken, then stir in LOTS of cheese and that's it! For a special treat though, I also stirred in some cream cheese for extra creaminess. A very quick and yummy meal!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...