Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nigella's Crustless Pizza Take 2

I REALLY liked the Crustless Pizza I made last time using Nigella's recipe so I thought I'd make another one using asparagus. I love how easy it is and you can basically switch up the toppings any way you like. The "pizza" also tastes more like a quiche with the eggs and milk, which is a nice change from a crunchy crust. I blanched the asparagus for a few minutes just so they would soften and brown nicely in the oven. It came out SO good and just perfect Sunday football snacking! (Can you believe it's almost Super Bowl time?)

1 comment:

Food Gal said...

This would be perfect for Easter. I'm a total crust gal, but I kind of like the idea of trying a crustless pizza to change things up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...